- Our product line consists of TARBOOSH TV BOXES and APK Activations
- TARBOOSH TV is not responsible for the Video/Audio content and does not guarantee nor claims any rights to the content.
- TARBOOSH TV boxes and devices need high speed internet at least 8 MBPS
- TARBOOSH TV guarantees that the subscription code purchased from our websites; will work for the amount of months the subscription states.
- TARBOOSH TV is not responsible for any subscriptions purchased for the wrong type of IPTV receiver box, however, TARBOOSH TV will help you to get the correct subscription (additional cost might occur).
SERVICE CANCELLATION or HOLD :
- You don’t have to inform us, As soon As your subscription expired you don’t have to pay anything.
CONTENTS & OTHER SERVICE PACKAGES:
- The contents for any packages may vary, and we may add or remove any service without notice.
- TARBOOSH TV is a service transporter only, so service can be changed (Add / Remove) channels according to the laws of broadcasting.
- When you order a TARBOOSH TV box, your local customs authorities may charge a fee.
- We don’t know the size of this fee, and we encourage you to check it yourself before ordering a set top box.
- TARBOOSH TV is not providing any insurance.
- TARBOOSH TV is not responsible for product missing & damages from the date of dispatching the item, the customer is responsible to check & track the ordered item. TARBOOSH TV will send an email within 1 to 2 days containing shipping information after the order is completed online by customer.
Your payment is handled by FIRST DATA “The most secured & favorite way to pay online in the world ”
For any questions about billing or support, Please contact us by phone or email:
PHONE : 1-833-993-0400
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you do not have permission to access the Service.
- TARBOOSH TV IPTV BOX comes with a one-year warranty, It means that if your box stops working because of a hardware’s defect, we will Fix it or replace it for free.
- However, damages caused by power, heat, wrong handling, and spilled liquids or similar is not covered.
- Keeping turning the device off & on is considered wrong handling as per the instructions included with any device and will not be returnable.
- Putting the device close to microwave devices or any other device causes radio waves is considered wrong handling and will not be returnable or refundable.
- Copying any of the device content & / or trying to download the device applications on any other device & or trying to use the account number or any of our content on any other device could cause DEVICE BLOCK & will void & terminate the warranty immediately.
- TARBOOSH TV reserves the right to inspect / test any device sent to us under warranty, and give a detailed report showing the reason of the problem and accordingly we will notify the customer if it will be covered under warranty or not. And our report will be final and decision will be according to the report issued by our TECH DEPT.
- TARBOOSH TV provides 1-year warranty only, so if a customer bought any of our devices from any other sales channel, agent, reseller and offered a different warranty more than 1 year it will not be valid through us.
- Deleting any of the applications will void the warranty, and there will be no refund or free repair
- Downloading and application other than the applications in the device could harm the device and will void the warranty
- Our Prices in USD
- If you are paying with another currency you will pay what equals in USD.
- When there is a sale, we DO NOT offer any refunds if you bought the item before the sale with the original price.
- Prices are subject to change, and we dont offer any refund in case of any price change after the payment is completed.
By creating an Account on our service, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information we may send. However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other reasons.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
Availability, Errors and Inaccuracies
We are constantly updating product and service offerings on the Service. We may experience delays in updating information on the Service and in our advertising on other web sites. The information found on the Service may contain errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Products or services may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable on the Service and we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information found on the Service.
We therefore reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
Contests, Sweepstakes and Promotions
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”). You are responsible for the Content that you post on or through the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
By posting Content on or through the Service, You represent and warrant that: (i) the Content is yours (you own it) and/or you have the right to use it and the right to grant us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and (ii) that the posting of your Content on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person or entity. We reserve the right to terminate the account of anyone found to be infringing on a copyright.
You retain any and all of your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Service and you are responsible for protecting those rights. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for Content you or any third party posts on or through the Service. However, by posting Content using the Service you grant us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through the Service. You agree that this license includes the right for us to make your Content available to other users of the Service, who may also use your Content subject to these Terms.
When you create an account with us, you guarantee that you are above the age of 18, and that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination of your account on the Service.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, including but not limited to the restriction of access to your computer and/or account. You agree to accept responsibility for any and all activities or actions that occur under your account and/or password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you, without appropriate authorization. You may not use as a username any name that is offensive, vulgar or obscene.
We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on the Service infringes on the copyright or other intellectual property rights (“Infringement”) of any person or entity.
If you are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit your claim via email to [email protected], with the subject line: “Copyright Infringement” and include in your claim a detailed description of the alleged Infringement as detailed below, under “DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims”
You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) for misrepresentation or bad-faith claims on the infringement of any Content found on and/or through the Service on your copyright.
DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims
You may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright’s interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
- identification of the URL or other specific location on the Service where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
You can contact our Copyright Agent via email at [email protected]
The Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of FEKRA INC / TARBOOSH TV and its licencors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of TARBOOSH TV
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by third party
TARBOOSH TV has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
We may terminate or suspend your account and bar access to the Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of the Terms.
If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless TARBOOSH TV and its licensee and licensors, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees), resulting from or arising out of a) your use and access of the Service, by you or any person using your account and password; b) a breach of these Terms, or c) Content posted on the Service.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the limitations above may not apply to you.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Virginia, United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding the Service.